OptionIt Sports Family News
Get caught up on all this week’s latest news from the teams in the OptionIt family here:
- Flacco’s Agent Joe Linta claimed Flacco is a top 5 quarterback and should be paid as such. What do you think?
- Ray Rice and Baltimore have yet to agree to terms on his new contract.
- Ravens make some new coaching moves.
- Former Raven’s player Jermaine Lewis arrested again.
- Alexander Semin ranked 3rd by NHL players in list of All-Star calibre players who are easy to intimidate.
- Caps are raising ticket prices next year. What do you think?
- Kolzig reminds Ovechkin not to get wrapped up in rock star status.
- Following a disappointing loss to the Flyers last night, the Sabres host Montreal tonight.
San Jose Sharks
Any Blackhawks fans out there?
Blackhawks fans, our friends over at Committed Indians are running a poll to see who would be interested in reserving face value playoff tickets from the Chicago Blackhawks. Go ahead and vote over here: http://committedindians.com/optionit/
If you leave a comment, you’re automatically entered to win 2 tickets to a regular season game as well!
Ravens Lead AFC North, Bengals to Challenge
Sunday Night’s matchup between the Ravens and Steelers proved to be one of the most exciting games of the season thus far. Prior to the game, many were claiming this game would ultimately determine which team would have home field advantage in the 2012 playoffs. The Ravens not only won this game, but also settled some of the uneasiness surrounding the program’s strength. Now, they control their own destiny.
Week 11 will bring another epic showdown but this time against the AFC Cinderella Story, The Cincinnati Bengals. Immediately following, the Ravens face another darling team—The 49ers—that will not likely have AFC implications but will, nonetheless, be another test of the Ravens total strength.
The last half of the Ravens season proves to be a tough one, but playing like they did last week is sure to give them the advantage going into the playoffs. They’re one of the hottest teams in the league right now. It’s going to be tough for anyone to stop them.
What’s Important Now? More winning.
Here’s a detailed look at the AFC midseason report:
Ravens Postseason options available here: http://bit.ly/OptionItSports